Holiday Magic Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to buy my tickets online?
No, tickets will be sold onsite and at South Hill Mall.
- Will tickets be sold at other locations?
Yes, tickets will be sold at South Hill Mall in Puyallup.
- Do I have to buy admission tickets for a specific day?
Yes, be sure to reserve your date. We also have a limited supply of any day tickets available at a higher price.
- Do I need a separate ticket for Victorian Country Christmas?
Yes, this is a separate event. VCC tickets can be purchased here: https://www.thefair.com/activities/a-victorian-country-christmas/
- What if I’m at either Holiday Magic or A Victorian Country Christmas and decide I’d like to go to the other event too?
Go to Blue Gate and you can purchase tickets for the other event and enter from that area.
- Where do I park/enter?
The main parking and entry for Holiday Magic is in the Green Lot and Green Gate on the west side of the grounds (same side as the Classic Coaster/Giant Slide.) Additional parking and entry will be available all operating hours of the event, in the Blue Lot and at the Blue Gate.
- Do I have to pay for parking?
Nope! Parking is FREE.
- If I buy 3D glasses online, where do I pick those up?
3D glasses will be available for pick up at the Holiday Magic Gift Shop, located just inside AgriPlex.
- Can I buy 3D glasses on-site?
Yes, they will be available for purchase at the Holiday Magic Gift Shop (while supplies last).
- Does this event take up the entire fairgrounds?
No, the footprint of the event covers the south end of the grounds.
- Is this event indoors or outdoors?
Both! There is a lot to experience inside and outside.
- Do I have to pay extra for the rides?
Nope! The train, ferris wheel and merry-go-round are included with your admission purchase.
- Do I have to reserve ice skating online, in advance?
It is highly recommended, if you really want to skate, since availability is limited. You will select a specific day you want to skate and reserve that. It saves you money too!
- What if I show up and decide I want to ice skate?
On-site sales will be offered based on availability. Pre-sold online sales will have priority.
- Will ice skates be available to rent?
Yes, rental is included in the price of the skate session.
- Can I bring my own ice skates? And is there a discount if I do?
You may bring your own skates. We recommend the blades are extra sharp for the best experience on the Glice. There’s not a discount, as it’s a set fee that includes skating and rental.
- What should I wear to Holiday Magic?
We recommend dressing warm, possibly in layers as this event is both indoors and outdoors, in December.
- Will there be food available to purchase?
Of course, it’s The Fair! We love food! Click for a list of food vendors.
- Can my kids come into the Yeti Bar with me?
No, the bar is for ages 21 and up only. But the bar is located in between the all ages new Winter Fun area and ice skating. You’re also allowed to walk around inside AgriPlex with beer and wine.
- What is the Holiday Market?
The market will feature vendors selling products that will make for great holiday gifts or to enjoy yourself! It is located in the AgriPlex.
- Will there be Santa photos available?
Yes! Santa and his friends will be hanging out inside Santa’s Clubhouse. Head over for a meet-and-greet with all of them!
- Is Holiday Magic part of the Puyallup Santa Parade?
They are two separate events, but the Fair will be a participant in the parade.
- What should I do if I’m interested in bringing a large group of people or want to have a corporate holiday party at this event?
We offer corporate and group rates and amenities. Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested in booking your party, at our party!
- Can I bring my pet?
Comfort animals and family pets are not allowed on fair campus property. Service Animals are welcome throughout the facility. Initial screening will take place at all fair entrance gates.
- If I’m attending a private event, where should I go when I arrive?
Make sure your event planner has given you the location of your party, then stop by a guest services booth inside the gates upon arrival, and a staff member will give you directions to your building.