Holiday Magic Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to buy my tickets online?
No, tickets will also be sold onsite.
- Is there a discount if I buy online, in advance?
Yes, early bird prices are from November 1-28. After Nov. 28, prices increase but you’ll still save more my buying online. Get ticket prices
- Will tickets be sold at other locations?
Yes, tickets will be sold at South Hill Mall in Puyallup. Dates TBD.
- Do I have to buy admission tickets for a specific day?
No, tickets are valid for any day of the event.
- Do I need a separate ticket for Victorian Country Christmas?
A combo ticket is available on Dec. 1. For the remaining days of VCC you’ll need a separate ticket for each event. VCC tickets for its other event days can be purchased here: https://www.thefair.com/activities/a-victorian-country-christmas/
- Where should I go if I have a combo ticket to both Holiday Magic and A Victorian Country Christmas?
You should start at Victorian Country Christmas then head back to Blue Gate to have your ticket scanned, then go to Holiday Magic.
What if I’m at either Holiday Magic or A Victorian Country Christmas and decide I’d like to go to the other event too?
Go to Blue Gate and you can purchase tickets for the other event and enter from that area.
- Where do I park/enter?
The main parking and entry for Holiday Magic is in the Green Lot and Green Gate on the west side of the grounds (same side as the Classic Coaster/Giant Slide.) Additional parking and entry will be available all operating hours of the event, in the Blue Lot and at the Blue Gate.
Parking is FREE.
- Is the Tree Lighting happening this year?
Yes! Dec. 1, 6 pm, outside The Pavilion. The event is included with your Victorian Country Christmas ticket, or your opening day combo ticket for Holiday Magic and Victorian Country Christmas.
- If I buy 3D glasses online, where do I pick those up?
3D glasses will be available at the gates.
- Can I buy 3D glasses on-site?
Yes, at the entry gate.
- Does this event take up the entire fairgrounds?
No, the footprint of the event covers the south end of the grounds.
- Is this event indoors or outdoors?
Both! There is a lot to experience inside and outside.
- Do I have to pay extra for the rides?
Nope! The train and merry-go-round are included with your admission purchase.
- Do I have to reserve ice skating online, in advance?
It is highly recommended, if you really want to skate, since availability is limited. You will select a specific day you want to skate and reserve that. It saves you money too!
- What if I show up and decide I want to ice skate?
On-site sales will be offered based on availability. But pre-sold online sales will have priority.
- Will ice skates be available to rent?
Yes, rental is included in the price of the skate session.
- Can I bring my own ice skates? And is there a discount if I do?
You may bring your own skates. We recommend the blades are extra sharp for the best experience on the Glice. There’s not a discount, as it’s a set fee that includes skating and rental.
- What should I wear to Holiday Magic?
We recommend dressing warm, possibly in layers as this event is both indoors and outdoors, in December.
- Will there be food available to purchase?
Of course, it’s The Fair! We love food! See the list of food vendors here.
- Can my kids come into the Yeti Bar with me?
No, the bar is for ages 21 and up only. But the bar is located in between the all ages new Winter Fun area and ice skating.
- What is the All I Want For Christmas Market?
The market will feature vendors selling products that will make for great holiday gifts…or to enjoy yourself! It is located in the AgriPlex.
- Will there be Santa photos available?
No, Holiday Magic will not have Santa photo ops.
- Is Holiday Magic part of the Puyallup Santa Parade?
They are two separate events, but the Fair will be a participant in the parade.
- Is the new Winter Fun area indoors or outdoors?
Both! This free, all-ages area will be located in the Tractor Supply Arena. It’s covered but open-air.
- What should I do if I’m interested in bringing a large group of people or want to have a corporate holiday party at this event?
We offer corporate and group rates and amenities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in booking your party, at our party!