Holiday Magic: Dec. 4 - Jan. 3
Festive Lights & DisplaysMarvel at the lights, fun displays, enjoy sweet treats, Fair foods, unique holiday light-up merchandise and more! And, be on the lookout for the Arctic’s playful penguins and Holiday Hounds and more on your magical journey.
Candy Cane LaneWarm up at our hot cocoa bar and enjoy a delicious hot beverages with festive toppings. Or, enjoy a piping hot cup of coffee, espresso, hot apple cider and more! Not included with ticket purchase.
Festive Fair FoodsDuring your visit, satisfy all your holiday cravings with some of The Fair’s most scrumptious sweet treats like Famous Fair Scones, elephant ears, funnel cakes and more. Or, if savory is what you’re looking for enjoy turkey legs, burgers, pizza, Caesar salad and more available to purchase along the way.
Let Your Light ShineYou cannot have a holiday event without lights, so make a stop at this pop-up shop and pick up your favorite headband, hat, necklace or wand to take home as an early Christmas treat. Net proceeds from sales will benefit the Washington State Fair Foundation.
Scavenger Hunt & PrizesEach carload can participate in a fun scratch ticket game to find hidden icons during your magical journey. Each vehicle can redeem for 2 weekday 2021 Spring Fair admission tickets and 2 holiday ducks (a $25 value).
Snowflake 3-D Glasses
To get the fullest effect of Holiday Magic, we suggest you alter your reality with stylish Snowflake 3D glasses. Just click to add them to your online order, for $2.50 each. You’ll be glad you did!
Music To Your EarsIt wouldn’t be the holiday season without the sounds of those classic holiday tunes. Think you can resist singing along? We dare you to try! Tune into SANTA FM 101.5 for a specially crafted sound track to make your journey even more memorable.
Holiday & Fair Themed MerchandiseSwing by the official merchandise booth along the route to find the perfect fun Fair-themed holiday gift or Holiday Magic souvenir. What ensemble doesn’t shine brighter with a Christmas Fair t-shirt or light-up wand?!
Warm HeartsOn any given night over 39,000 people in the Northwest are living on the street. Columbia Bank’s Warm Hearts Winter Drive benefits local homeless shelters to support those in need by collection cash donations and warm winter items. You can Donate Online or donate when you purchase your Holiday Magic tickets.
Open select days and timed entry tickets are required and must be purchased in advance.
- Dec. 4-6
- Dec. 11-13
- Dec. 18-20
- Dec. 21
- Dec. 23
- Dec. 26-28
- Dec. 30-31
- Jan 2-3
Timed entry slots available each day are:
- Anytime ticket: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm - $35 per vehicle
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - $25 per vehicle
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - $25 per vehicle
- 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm - $25 per vehicle
A limited quantity per time slot are available, so purchase early!
All prices are PER CARLOAD
Timed entry tickets are required and must be purchased in advance.
Pile as many into your vehicle as you have legal seat belts for, then sit back and enjoy the sights and sounds of Holiday Magic. All tickets are valid for one vehicle admission, one time through, with no re-entry.
Purchase early and save $5!
|Early Bird Tickets|
Online through Nov. 29
Online Nov. 30 - Jan. 3
|Single Carload Ticket - Designated Entry Time||$20.00 per vehicle||$25.00 per vehicle|
|Single Carload Ticket - Anytime Entry||$35.00 per vehicle||$35.00 per vehicle|
|Shuttle Bus* (see requirements below, must provide own shuttle)||$40.00 per shuttle||$45.00 per shuttle|
|Add-On: Snowflake 3-D Glasses||$2.50 per pair||$2.50 per pair|
*To purchase shuttle bus tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your entry date and time.
Each vehicle will receive TWO weekday admission tickets to the 2021 Spring Fair and TWO holiday Fair rubber ducks, upon completion of scratch ticket scavenger hunt (a $25 value).
Online orders subject to a $2 per order fee.
|Group 10+ Tickets||$20.00 per vehicle|
|Group 50+ Tickets||$19.00 per vehicle|
|Group 100+ Tickets||$18.00 per vehicle|
*To purchase group tickets, please email email@example.com to book your entry date and time.
Know Before You Go
Magical guidelines to make your experience its best!
- This is a drive-thru event. Guests must remain in their vehicles.
- Masks must be worn if you exit your vehicle to order food or use the restroom.
- Guests are required to follow current COVID-19 guidelines.
- Tickets will NOT be sold on-site, all sales are online only. No refunds or exchanges, regardless of weather-related conditions.
- Please confirm you are selecting the correct date and entry time, prior to purchasing.
- Enter through the Purple Gate, off Fairview Drive on the West side of the Fairgrounds.
- Restrooms and food vendors are available on-site.
- Food and merchandise vendors accept credit cards only.
- Accompanying audio is available on an FM radio frequency.
- Shuttle buses that meet size guidelines will be ticketed for a designated entry time only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your entry date and time.
- Due to space limitations, RVs, full-size buses and motor coaches are NOT allowed to enter. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the Holiday Magic experience!