Enter A Competition
Washington State Fair Entry Information
- Entry Information & Premium Books
Washington State Fair
Click the links below to download premium books with entry information. Keep checking back for links to updated premium books, they will be in red when they are available.
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Ag/Hort - Honey
- Amateur Wine, Beer and Specialty Beverages
- Biggest Little Livestock Show
- Cattle, Beef
- Cattle, Dairy
- Fine Art Show
- Goats, Boer
- Goats, Dairy
- Goats, Pygmy
- Hobby Hall
- Hobby Hall - Northwest Woodworkers
- Home Arts - Foods
- Home Arts - Textiles
- Poultry - CANCELLED FOR 2022
- Rabbits & Cavies - Open Class
- Rabbits - Youth Class
- Sheep & Fiber
Premium books for the above contain complete entry information. Premium books may be subject to change after their original posting. Please check back periodically and refresh your browser for most current information.
If you have registered previously and do not remember your Password, PLEASE call the Competitive Exhibits office for assistance: (253) 841-5074.
- Photo Exhibition Information
The Washington State Fair Photo Salon holds two photography exhibitions annually, during the Washington State Fair. Please visit the exhibitions in the Art Gallery (formerly Hobby Hall building).
Northwest International Exhibition of Photography
2022 NWIEP Results
Cascadia Photgraphers Exhibition
2022 Photo Salon Results
- Youth Organization Show Information
Spring Fair Entry Information
- Creative Kids
Each year the Spring Fair offers the youth a chance to show off their creativity in a variety of competitions from baking, photography, art and more!
Learn more about how to enter:
- Jr. / Sr. High Art Show
- Rainier Rabbits 4-H ARBA Youth Show
- April 14-16 at The Spring Fair
- NW Junior Livestock Show
- April 21-24 at The Spring Fair