Enter A Competition
Download Entry Information
- Entry Information & Premium Books
Washington State Fair
Keep checking back for 2020 entry information.
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Ag/Hort - Honey
- Amateur Wine, Beer and Specialty Beverages
- Cattle, Beef
- Cattle, Dairy
- Fine Art Show
- Goats, Boer
- Goats, Dairy
- Goats, Pygmy
- Hobby Hall
- Hobby Hall - Northwest Woodworkers
- Home Arts - Foods
- Home Arts - Textiles
- Rabbits & Cavies - Open Class
- Rabbits - Youth Class
- Sheep & Fiber
Premium books for the above contain complete entry information. Premium books may be subject to change after their original posting. Please check back periodically and refresh your browser for most current information.
If you have registered previously and do not remember your Password, PLEASE call the Competitive Exhibits office for assistance: (253) 841-5074.
NOTE: Fair entry information may be subject to change after their original posting. Please check back periodically for updates.
- Photo Exhibition Information
The Washington State Fair Photo Salon holds two photography exhibitions annually, during the Washington State Fair. Please visit the exhibitions in the Art Gallery (formerly Hobby Hall building).
2019 Photo Salon Results
- Jr. / Sr. High Art Show Information
- Youth Organization Show Information
WA State 4-H Fair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- More information: https://extension.wsu.edu/4h/
WA State FFA Exhibition
- Download Premium Book
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Junior Poultry Exposition
- Premium Book