Enter A Competition
Washington State Fair Entry Information
- Washington State Fair Entry Information & Premium Books
Washington State Fair
Click the links below to download premium books with entry information. Keep checking back for links to updated premium books, they will be in red when they are available.
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Ag/Hort - Honey
- Amateur Wine, Beer and Specialty Beverages
- Biggest Little Livestock Show
- Cattle, Beef
- Cattle, Dairy
- Fine Art Show
- Goats, Boer
- Goats, Dairy
- Goats, Pygmy
- Hobby Hall
- Hobby Hall - Northwest Woodworkers
- Home Arts - Foods
- Home Arts - Textiles
- Poultry - NEW for 2023 - PT testing is required.
- Rabbits & Cavies - Open Class
- Rabbits - Youth Class
- Sheep & Fiber
Premium books for the above contain complete entry information. Premium books may be subject to change after their original posting. Please check back periodically and refresh your browser for most current information.
If you have registered previously and do not remember your Password, PLEASE call the Competitive Exhibits office for assistance: (253) 841-5074.
- Youth Organization Show Information
This is a community partner showcasing at the Fair. The Fair doesn’t manage their entries or competition/contest.
WA State 4-H Fair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: https://extension.wsu.edu/4h/
WA State FFA Exhibition
Washington Junior Poultry Exposition
- Jr. Poultry - NEW for 2023 - PT testing is required.
- Photo Exhibition Information
The Washington State Fair Photo Salon holds two photography exhibitions annually, during the Washington State Fair. Please visit the exhibitions in the Art Gallery (formerly Hobby Hall building).
2023 Entry Information
2023 Northwest International Exhibition of Photography Results
- PID General
- Photo Travel
- Authentic Wildlife
- Northwest International Exhibition of Photography Catalog
2023 Cascadia Photo Results