Weddings At The Fair
The Perfect Venue For Your Perfect Day
Whether you are looking for a rustic country reception in our Fair Farm, an elegant affair in the cozy Fair View Club, a sunny ceremony in our charming Planting Patch, or a grand soirée, the Washington State Fair Events Center offers a unique wedding backdrop to create lasting memories.
Indoor & Outdoor Spaces
The Fair offers a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to fit your party and budget. One-of-a-kind photographic opportunities, set across the scenic backdrop of the iconic Fairgrounds.
It’s where millions of couples have shared a kiss under the twinkling lights of the midway and thousands of first dates have turned into forever. It’s where memories and traditions are born. The iconic Washington State Fair Events Center offers the perfect spot to create the fairy tale wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
Create The Perfect Setting
Craft the wedding of your dreams with The Fair's unique indoor and outdoor spaces, providing the backdrop with only your imagination as the limit.
Plan Your Wedding
- What's Included
Wedding Rentals Include
- Event attendant during your event
- Round or rectangular tables and standard chairs
- Standard pipe and drape
- Stage risers
- Ample nearby parking, complimentary for all guests
- Unique, beautiful photo opportunities throughout the picturesque fairgrounds
- Complimentary parking for all guests
- House microphone and sound system
- Up to ten hours of building use (including setup, event and dismantle)
- Events must conclude by 12:00am (midnight). The rental time may be extended or additional time may be allowed for setup and cleanup, at the discretion of Fair management.
- Planting Patch, The Farm at SillyVille or outdoor wedding space
- Antique bicycle sign holders for decor
- 36" wine barrel bistro tables with cherry lamiate glass tops
- 10x10 white pop up tents
- Bridal party pre-wedding room
- Pipe & drape
- White garden chairs
Facility pricing is based on using a Fair preferred caterer. For groups over 500, contact the Fair office for additional availability.
- Preferred Caterers
2515 South Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA 98409
(253) 826 1799
The Vault Catering Company
3207 East Main
Puyallup, WA 98372
(253) 604-0600 (voice)
6745 A Kimball Drive
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Please note, all rental fees are based on using a preferred caterer (minimum meal charges will apply). Any variance from using a preferred caterer must be agreed to in writing by Fair management and additional charges and deposits will be required. In addition, the caterer must prepare the food off-site and provide the Washington State Fair Events Center with an insurance certificate.
- Booking Information
To receive a customized proposal for your upcoming wedding at the Washington State Fair Events Center, please contact us at (253) 841-5109 or email@example.com.