Grandstand Code of Conduct
Patrons are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their season tickets. Venue staff will strive to maintain an atmosphere where all in attendance can enjoy the concert and performances.
Please be courteous and respectful to those seated around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the show. Remember that every attendee wants to enjoy the show. Event staff will strive to treat all guests in a consistent, professional and courteous manner.
Your safety is our top priority. In addition to already existing safety and security measures, the following conduct must be followed in order to enhance the safety and overall concert experience for everyone.
When attending a show at the Washington State Fair, you are required to observe the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Verbal or physical harassment of other guests and staff members.
- Clean Air Zone: No smoking of any kind (tobacco, vaping, marijuana).
- Entering without a ticket: Guests must keep their event ticket or get a hand stamp to return to the venue or certain seating areas.
- Sitting in a location other than the guests’ ticketed seat
- No blocking, standing or gathering in the aisles. Aisles must remain clear, for emergency exiting if needed and per Fire Code.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the event.
- Failing to follow instructions of event staff.
What Can I Bring?
- You may bring in food and non-alcoholic drinks. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed. Concessions are available at various locations in and around the concert venue.
- Purses, backpacks and other bags are allowed, all items are subject to search.
- Weapons of any kind are not allowed.
- No cameras with detachable lenses.
- Any form of camera stand (monopods included).
- Selfie sticks.
- Audio/video recording devices.
- Laser pointers/glow sticks.
- Umbrellas are not permitted during the show.
Event patrons and guests in violation of the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection, arrest, and/or loss of ticket privileges for future events. If the behavior of a patron or patrons nearby become disruptive or violates the Code of Conduct, the incident should be reported to the nearest staff member or security person. Patrons shall also comply with requests from venue staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.