Entertainment, Shows & More
The Arena offers 25,000 square feet of exhibit space, permanent seating for 1,961, and the ability to add temporary seating.
The arena is popular among Fair staples such as equestrian activities and livestock shows and auctions, but also serves a wider audience with swap meets, equipment shows, and motorcycle racing. The Arena, conveniently located next to the Fair Farm and Fair Barn complex, provides a full-service livestock entertainment complex when combined with our other outstanding venues.
- Livestock Shows & Auctions
- Swap Meets
- Heavy Equipment Shows
The Arena Features
- Facility Highlights
- Adjacent to Barn Complex, Fair Farm, and Contest Arena
- Announcer’s booth with sound system
- Show office
- Uncovered warm-up area
- Concession service available
- Paging from announcer’s booth to barn complex
- Banquet and meeting rooms available
- Handicap accessible restrooms
- Trail and jump equipment
- RV and trailer parking available
- Telephone service
- Restrooms - ADA accessible and diaper changing facilities
- Abundant parking nearby
- Floor: Dirt
- Overall Dimensions: 100' x 250'
- Square Footage: 15,000
- Ceiling Height: 29'
- Lighting & Mechanical
- Lighting: Metal Halide
- Electrical: 208V - southwest quadrant, 110V - anywhere, single phase or three phase
- Building Access
- Service Entrances: 2
- Public Entrances: 6
- Floor Plan