Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to wear a mask to enter The Fair?
As of Feb. 18, masks are no longer required outdoors. As of March 12, they will no longer be required indoors, per state guidance.
- Will I have to share my vaccine status?
As of March 1, the state will no longer mandate vaccine verification or negative Covid tests to attend large events.
- What if I want a refund on my ticket to an event at The Fair, because I feel uncomfortable attending?
Each event that takes place at The Fair, has its own refund policy. Please be sure you understand the policy before purchasing tickets.
- Are hand-washing locations easily accessible?
Yes, bathrooms are located throughout the grounds, as well as mobile handwashing and hand sanitizing stations.
- What other safety measures are being taken at events on the fairgrounds?
Please visit the direct website of the event you’re attending, for more event-specific health and safety measures.
Concerts Health & Safety Info
- What are the restrictions for attending concerts?
All current state mandates to attend outdoor concerts/events, will be lifted as of March 12, 2022.
- Can I get a refund on my admission and/or concert ticket?
There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets, regardless of the reason. Please plan accordingly and understand state mandates may change.