Health & Safety Guidelines
The Washington State Fair is committed to maintaining a safe and clean environment for our staff, guests and the larger community. As part of this commitment, we hold rigorous standards for sanitation and cleaning.
The following FAQs are to help you plan your visit to the Washington State Fair Events Center. Please understand these are updated based on current mandates and guidelines. We will continue to monitor public health situations and guidelines, in order to make thoughtful timely decisions based on guidance from our community partners and health agencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to wear a mask to enter The Fair?
As of Feb. 18, masks are no longer required outdoors. As of March 12, they will no longer be required indoors, per state guidance.
- Will I have to share my vaccine status?
As of March 1, the state will no longer mandate vaccine verification or negative Covid tests to attend large events.
- What if I want a refund on my ticket to an event at The Fair, because I feel uncomfortable attending?
Each event that takes place at The Fair, has its own refund policy. Please be sure you understand the policy before purchasing tickets.
- Are hand-washing locations easily accessible?
Yes, bathrooms are located throughout the grounds, as well as mobile handwashing and hand sanitizing stations.
Healthy Hands Program Sponsored By
- What other safety measures are being taken at events on the fairgrounds?
Please visit the direct website of the event you’re attending, for more event-specific health and safety measures.
Concerts Health & Safety Info
- What are the restrictions for attending concerts?
All current state mandates to attend outdoor concerts/events, will be lifted as of March 12, 2022.
- Can I get a refund on my admission and/or concert ticket?
There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets, regardless of the reason. Please plan accordingly and understand state mandates may change.