Get Your Fair Food Fix!
Drive onto the Fairgrounds and get some of your Fair Food Favorites! Select vendors will have food available for purchase to-go at various stops throughout the Fairgrounds.
3 Weekends Only!
July 3, 4 & 5
July 10, 11 & 12
July 17, 18 & 19
Hours: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ONLY
Use the Map
Download the Mixlr App
Know Before You Go
- Enter near the Agriplex Building off 15th Avenue SW at the 5th Street Gate, SW side of Fairgrounds (view location on Google Maps).
- Food service is drive-thru only. Food vendors will take your order while you remain in your vehicle and deliver it to you.
- All employees and guests must wear facial coverings per the governor’s proclamation.
- The Fair will be required to deny business to guests without facial coverings, when indoors or when six feet of social distancing can't be maintained.
- Smoking allowed only in personal vehicles.
- Only service animals allowed.
- Credit or debit card preferred.
- All food vendors are following health and safety guidelines set forth by the Washington State Department of Health's Safe Start Plan.
Health & Safety Measures
The Washington State Fair and its guests must comply with the governor’s Safe Start Reopening Plan, as it relates to drive-through food service. We ask guests to adhere to CDC-approved safety measures and a family-friendly environment.
- Concession/Vendors will follow Department of Health guidelines for food workers and food establishments
- Disinfectant and sanitation products will be provided for workers to clean their workspace, equipment, tools and common areas
- Hand sanitizers will be available and/or access to nearby hand washing stations in customer areas
- Staff and vendors will frequently sanitize working surfaces, particularly concession/ticket counters, electronic pin pads and other areas contacted by customers and employees
- Hourly hand washing or sanitation by employees will be required
- The Washington State Fair staff and partners will wear appropriate PPE