At this time, the Washington State Fair administration offices are closed to the public and events at the Washington State Fair Events Center have been modified in order to meet the requirements of the state's Safe Start Reopening Plan.
Please check our current events calendar and social media channels for more information and specific updates.
Health Safety Statement
The Washington State Fair is committed to maintaining a safe and clean environment for our staff, guests and the larger community. As part of this commitment, we continue to have rigorous standards for sanitation and cleaning.
- Providing easily accessible sanitation products for workers to clean their spaces, equipment, tools and other items
- Ensuring vendors follow Department of Health guidelines for workers and food establishments
- Easy access to hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer in customer areas
- Frequent sanitization of all working spaces, particularly concession/ticket counters, electronic pin pads and other areas contacted by customers and employees
- Required hourly hand washing and/or sanitation by employees
- Appropriate PPE provided to, and worn as needed for specific job roles
- Quick and efficient response to spills and trash collection
- Rides and games have established sanitization processes and appropriate group distancing within the guidelines.
- Games and other high-touch areas will be sanitized frequently and staff will ensure guests are maintaining a safe social distance
The Washington State Fair will continue to monitor public health situations and guidelines, in order to make thoughtful timely decisions based on guidance from our community partners and health agencies. We also ask guests to please adhere to safety measures while at our venue.