Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I have to wear a mask to enter The Fair?
Yes, by state mandate, masks are required at events with more than 500 people, both indoors and outdoors.
- Will mask-wearing be enforced?
Yes, staff members will monitor events on the fairgrounds, to ensure proper protocols are being followed.
- What if I have a facial covering medical exemption?
We will follow the Washington State Department of Health protocol to honor the exemptions.
- Will I have to share my vaccine status?
Events at the Washington State Fair will follow state mandates, based on venue capacities.
Currently, the 2021 Holiday Magic event will NOT require vaccine verification or a negative test.
Please monitor each event’s website for updated health and safety requirements.
- At what age are masks required?
Age 5 (According to the Washington State Department of Health).
- When can I take my mask off?
Masks can be removed while eating and/or drinking.
- What if I want a refund on my ticket to an event at The Fair, because I feel uncomfortable attending?
Each event that takes place at The Fair, has its own refund policy. Please be sure you understand the policy before purchasing tickets.
- Are hand-washing locations easily accessible?
Yes, bathrooms are located throughout the grounds, as well as mobile handwashing and hand sanitizing stations.
- What other safety measures are being taken at events on the fairgrounds?
Please visit the direct website of the event you’re attending, for more event-specific health and safety measures.