$30/night at the lot and after hours
For year-round reservations, please call 253-845-1771 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington State Fair Prices
Lights & water only: Green Lot - $24/night
No hookups: Green Lot & Orange Lot - $20/night
Call 253-841-5020 for Washington State Fair reservations. Accepted July - Sept. only.
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card during normal office hours; cash only at the lot.
*Please note: During Washington State Fair season, vehicles over 20 feet must purchase 2 parking tickets. (Including RVs, trailers, and oversized trucks).
RV Parking Rules
- No Tent Camping
- All RV's must be self contained. No restroom facilities are available.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Clean-up after your pet.
- Garbage must be deposited in the appropriate dumpsters and not be left around the outside of the RV.
- No dumping or dripping of gray or black water except in the appropriate sewer hookup. ($500 fine per occurance.)
- Personal items left outside the RV must be kept tidy and within your assigned space at all times.
- Driving speed limits are 5 MPH.
- You are expected to be considerate at all times to others in the lot as well as our neighbors. Absolutely no loud or disruptive noise after 10pm.
- Any RV or vehicle left in the parking lot after the designated registration time will be towed at the vehicle owner's expense. You must have a current WWF registration form in your window at all times.
- Check-out time is 1pm unless prior arrangements have been made.
- In inclement weather, water will be turned off and there will be no adjustment made to RV rate.
- This is not a long term RV lot. We reserve the right to limit the stay of any camper in the lot, for facility need.
- If you do not follow the above rules, you will be asked to leave the parking lot and you will forfeit any RV payments.
RV Parking Lot Map