WASHINGTON STATE FAIR
All will call tickets (including gate and grandstand tickets) are available for pick up at the Exterior Box Office window, located near the Gold Gate at the corner of Meridian & 9th Ave SW.
Located in the Fair Services/State Patrol building, south of the Pavilion. The station is staffed at all times with Central Pierce Fire & Rescue personnel. Fire department EMTs are also on the grounds to provide medical assistance. Sponsored by Multicare. Celebrating 10 years of affiliation with MultiCare Health System
Hand Washing Stations
Hand washing stations are located throughout the grounds for your convenience. Sponsored by Multicare. Celebrating 10 years of affiliation with MultiCare Health System
Looking for Fair information or schedules? Stop by our staffed information booths to get the information you need! Located at the Blue Gate and South of the Grandstand, near the Extreme Scream. Sponsored by The News Tribune
Lost & Found
Lost and found articles may be dropped off or recovered at the reception desk on the first floor of the Administration Building, near the fountain at the Gold Gate. The telephone number is (253) 845-1771.
Babies & Infants
There are three nursing stations located across the grounds, one in the women’s Red Gate restroom, one in the Merchant's Building underneath the Grandstand, and one in SillyVille. Changing tables are located in women’s restrooms near the Blue, Gold and Red Gates, Sleep Train Showplex, near Rainier Rush, Pavilion, Expo Hall, SillyVille and Grandstand infield (south).
In compliance with Washington Initiative 901 RCW 70.160, smoking or vaping is not allowed in public buildings, or within 25 feet of building entrances, exits, windows that open and ventilation intakes. The Fair offers dedicated smoking areas, which can be found on the map.
The Washington State Fair strives to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations. It is committed to making the 160-acre facility accessible to all its guests. View ADA accessibility details.
Wheelchair and stroller rentals are available at the Blue Gate. Rental of wheelchairs, strollers and carts require a valid form identification. CASH ONLY. Rentals are first come, first served and may not be reserved in advance. Handicap accessible drop-off available only at the Green Gate.
- Strollers: $10
- Wagons: $15
- Wheelchairs: $25
- Electric Carts: $55 ($35 after 6pm)
We have a designated pick-up/drop-off zone if you need to drop someone off at the Fair. Head south on 3rd St. SW and pick up your party at the corner of 9th Ave. SW & 3rd St SW, just east of the Red Gate (back side of Grandstand). Handicap accessible drop-off available only at the Green Gate.
PUBLIC SAFETYIn order to make your visit to the Fair an enjoyable experience, we appreciate your compliance with our policies noted below.
The following items will not be allowed at the Washington State Fair Events Center:
- Weapons of any kind, including knives and all firearms
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana and illegal drugs
- Open/unsealed beverage containers
- Bicycles, skates, roller blades and skateboards
- Animals (except service or show animals)
- Any item that is deemed by the Safety Inspection Staff and/or Fair management to be dangerous.
The following items are not allowed to be used at the Washington State Fair Events Center:
- Laser pens/pointers
The following are not allowed:
- Disruptive behavior or unlawful acts
- Solicitation, distribution, or selling of product outside of a contracted booth
- Scalping or re-sale of tickets
- Appropriate clothing and behavior are required.
- Personal items brought onto the facilities may be subject to search.
- Entry constitutes consent for Washington State Fair to use any film, video, or likeness of bearer for any purpose whatsoever without payment to bearer.