The 13th Annual Oktoberfest Northwest will serve up beer, brats, & authentic entertainment. Oktoberfest Northwest is an all-ages event until 6pm each evening (and all day Sunday!). After 6pm, guests must be 21 years of age or older on Friday & Saturday. Online ticket holders receive access to an exclusive Express Entry Line. Must enter at the Blue Gate, look for signs!
Friday, Oct. 6: 12 - midnight (21 & older after 6pm)
Saturday, Oct. 7: 11am - midnight (21 & older after 6pm)
Sunday, Oct. 8: 11am - 6pm
Friday 12pm - 3pm: FREE
Friday, starting at 3pm: $12
Sunday: $6 (Half-price courtesy of The News Tribune)
DRINK AT OKTOBERFEST NORTHWEST IN STYLE AS A VIP! ONLY 100 PER DAY.
WHEN: Friday, Oct. 6 from 5pm - 11:30pm or Saturday, October 7 from 5pm - 11:30pm
LOCATION: Oktoberfest Northwest Festhalle near the Main Stage
PARKING: FREE at the Blue Lot
COST: Super Early Bird: $40 plus ticket fees (limited quantity)
Pre-Event: $50 plus ticket fees (limited quantity)
On-site: $60 (if available)
- Same-day Admission (Must be 21 or older with ID)
- Exclusive VIP Only Area with Private Bar located right by the Festhalle Main Stage in the main event with easy access to Dance Floor! (Max capacity 100 people per night) Note: VIP guests can arrive anytime at Oktoberfest NW, however, the VIP Lounge is open at the set times mentioned above. (Doors open at noon on Friday and 11am on Saturday)
- Limited Edition German Beer: TBD
- 'Meet & Greet' with our host Manuela Horn, The Queen of Oktoberfest Official Stein with 2 beverage tickets (The tickets can be used for beer, wine or cider - all non-alcoholic beverages excluding water can be purchased at restaurant booths or Root Beer Garden within the festival)
- Skip the Beer Ticket Lines! Additional beverage tickets can be purchased at VIP ONLY line at adjacent ticket booth - cash or credit card accepted.
- Souvenir Oktoberfest lanyard (wristband provided for in/out privileges during event)
- VIP-only Hammerschalgen stump
- No-host coat rack within VIP Lounge
PARKING IS FREE!
RV CAMPING available for $30 by calling (253)841-5057 in advance.
We take Visa, MC, AmEX and good ol' cash. Beer and wine are purchased with tickets, which you buy onsite at the festival.
Oktoberfest Northwest is a family-friendly festival all weekend however on Friday and Saturday after 6pm you must be 21 to enter and ID is required. No refunds - rain or shine event (we're indoors!).