The 12th Annual Oktoberfest Northwest will serve up beer, brats, & authentic entertainment. Oktoberfest Northwest is an all-ages event until 7pm each evening (and all day Sunday!). After 7pm, guests must be 21 years of age or older on Friday & Saturday. Online ticket holders receive access to an exclusive Express Entry Line. Must enter at the Gold Gate look for signs!
Friday, Noon-Midnight (FREE entry from Noon-3pm)
Saturday, 11am - Midnight
Sunday: 11am - 6pm
Friday or Saturday: $12
Sunday ONLY: $6
Kids 12 and under are FREE!
NEW FOR 2016!
12th Annual Oktoberfest Northwest 2016 - VIP Dinner
Saturday, October 8, 2016
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Fair View Club
VIP Dinner: $100 (limited seating available)
- Authentic German dinner
- Specialty German Beer exclusive to the VIP Dinner. Cider and/or win options available as well
- 'Meet & Greet' with our host Manuela Horn, The Queen of Oktoberfest
- Official Stein with 3 beverage tickets (can be used for beer, wine or cider at the dinner and/or Festhalle)
- Live polka music
- Admission to Oktoberfest Norwest Festhalle
- VIP - Only Beer Garden inside of Oktoberfest NW Festhalle
- Option to buy additional beer tickets before entering the event (so you can skip the lines!) Cash only. (Note: VIP dinner guests may enter into the main Oktoberfest NW Festhalle before the dinner, however, all VIP deals will be given at the actual dinner. Guests must have their tickets for entrance into Oktoberfest Northwest and the VIP dinner.)
- VIP guests enter at Blue Gate
PARKING IS FREE!
RV CAMPING available for $25 by calling (253) 841-5057 in advance.
We take Visa, MC, AmEX and good ol' cash. Beer and wine is purchased with tickets, which you buy onsite at the festival.
Oktoberfest Northwest is a family-friendly festival all weekend however on Friday and Saturday after 7 p.m. you must be 21 to enter and ID is required. No refunds - rain or shine event (we're indoors!).