Bring your yoga mat and sealed bottle of water to the Fair on Saturday, April 13 for a unique yoga experience - with goats! If you love goats like we do, you won't want to miss this chance to get your exercise on AND do it with adorable goats roaming around.
Space is limited so purchase tickets online in advance to guarantee your spot.
Cost: $8 per person (does not include Spring Fair Admission, must purchase Spring Fair Gate Admission to attend Goat Yoga. )
Morning Session: 11am - 12pm - Sold Out
Afternoon Session: 4pm - 5pm - Sold Out
Things to Bring
- Water bottle
- Yoga Mat
- Either a printed out ticket or have access to your ticket on your phone
Things to Know
- You must be at least 14 years old to participate
- Participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a PARTICIPATING adult who is at least 21 years old
- Please know this class will take place in a barn setting. Dress comfortably, warm and in clothes that are suitable for yoga
- The goats do occasionally defecate and urinate. There will be a team quickly cleaning up after our goats, but please be aware of this
- Doors will open 30 min prior to the start of the class time
- No Refunds