We proudly unveiled The Farm at SillyVille during the 2018 Washington State Fair.
This "farmer for a day" experience exhibit tells Washington’s food and farming story and connects kids and families to our state’s agriculture industry, the farmers that produce the food we eat, and healthy eating choices.
Enter this enchanting farmland and move through a sequence of interactive experiences. At each station, participate in hands-on activities and become part of the farming process, collecting imitation nutritious food items from each station to exchange or cook with at the Farmstand.
- Dairy Barn – Use levers and knobs to interact with the milking process and help the milk transform into a HEALTHY dairy product.
- Grain Silo – Drive a combine to harvest wheat, DISCOVER different grains and mill them for products.
- Produce Barn – PICK fruit from the orchard; process and pack it for shipping to market.
- Chicken Coop – Gather eggs from animatronic chickens, see chicks hatch, and LEARN about animal life cycles.
- Backyard Garden – Learn about the plant life cycle from planting seeds to harvesting in an underground garden EXPERIENCE.
FREE with Fair admission.