Food & Drinks
Whether you are looking for a juicy burger, a traditional fair scone or something out of the ordinary, the Washington State Fair offers a variety of food options to excite your taste buds.
Use our food finder above to find the right food to satisfy your craving.
Be sure to check out our delicious Fair food vendors and dishes.
Big Stu's Fruit on a Stick
Sasquatch Grill - Near the End Zone Bar
- The Piggy-Bacon Stuffed Burger, Pulled Pork, Coleslaw, Pickles, Onion Rings, BBQ Sauce
- The Cheesy Philly Burger-Burger, Philly Meat, Nacho Cheese, Caramelized Peppers and Onions, Green Chilies, Provolone
- The Californian-1/2 lb Burger, Jalapeno Popper, Pepper jack Cheese, Smashed Avocado, Bacon, Ranch Dressing, Lettuce
- MIXED PAELLA with Chorizo sausage, Chicken and Shrimp.
- LAMB with white beans and Moroccan seasoning.
- VEGAN with mushrooms, Kalamata olives, garbanzo beans.
End Zone Sports Bar
- Now you can enjoy the game and the fun of the Fair at the same time. Catch the game on one of our many screens, daily!
- Join us for the Ultimate Tailgate, Sunday, Sept, 24
Scoops - Made with pasteurized eggs
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Peanut Butter/Reese’s Pieces Cookie Dough
- S’mores Cookie Dough
- Brownie Batter
- Birthday Cake Batter
International Village - A Fair favorite, with lots of new dishes to try!
- Chicken and Waffles - popcorn chicken & waffle bites in a waffle bowl smothered in gravy and syrup
- Cajun Kangaroo Sausage
- Chili Roasted Grasshoppers, BBQ Crickets and Manchurian Scorpions
- Exotic Burgers and Sausages
- Wild Boar Bratwurst
- Rabbit & Python Sausage
- Duck & Bacon Sausage
- Alligator Burgers
- Wagyu Burgers
- Venison Burgers
- Fried Rolls, Veggie Rolls & Lumpia
- Branks BBQ is a locally owned and family operated real, honest-to-goodness, southern style BBQ restaurant since 1995.
Original House of Donuts - Two Locations!
- The Original House of Donuts is a vintage donut shop founded in 1959. OHOD has been hand making tasty donuts for 55 years!