Food & Drinks
Whether you are looking for a juicy burger, a traditional fair scone or something out of the ordinary, the Washington State Fair offers a variety of food options to excite your taste buds.
Use our food finder above to find the right food to satisfy your craving.
NEW THIS YEAR
Be sure to check out our newest food vendors and dishes, debuting at the 2016 Washington State Fair.
- Branks BBQ is a locally owned and family operated real, honest-to-goodness, southern style BBQ restaurant since 1995.
Original House of Donuts
- The Original House of Donuts is a vintage donut shop founded in 1959. OHOD has been hand making tasty donuts for 55 years!
Yella Beak Corona Corral
- Indoor & outdoor seating where you can relax and enjoy a cool beverage with your meal.
International Village - A Fair favorite, with lots of new dishes to try!
- Chicken and Waffles - popcorn chicken & waffle bites in a waffle bowl smothered in gravy and syrup
- Nashville Hot Chicken - one of the most popular food crazes around the country
- Exotic Burgers and Sausages
- Wild Boar Bratwurst
- Rabbit & Python Sausage
- Duck & Bacon Sausage
- Alligator Burgers
- Wagyu Burgers
- Venison Burgers
- Fried Rolls, Veggie Rolls & Lumpia
Cotton Candy Stands
- For Seahawks fans, buy blue and green sour apple cotton candy available Sept. 23 - 25.
End Zone Sports Bar
- Now you can enjoy the game and the fun of the Fair at the same time. Catch the game on one of our many screens, daily!
- Join us for the Ultimate Tailgate, Sunday, Sept, 25