Food & Drinks
Whether you are looking for a juicy burger, a traditional fair scone or something out of the ordinary, the Washington State Fair offers a variety of food options to excite your taste buds.
Use our food finder above to find the right food to satisfy your craving.
Visiting the Fair does not have to sabotage your diet. With a variety of low carb, low fat, sugar free, gluten free and vegetarian options, there are foods for everyone! Click here to download our healthy fare menu.
Click here for a list of peanut-free food vendors.
End Zone Sports Bar
Juicy's Outlaw Grill
Village Rooftop Bar
Blue Couch Lounge
Presented by Columbia Bank
Sales Family - Krusty Pup
Duris Elephant Ears
NEW THIS YEAR
Be sure to check out our newest food vendors and dishes, debuting at the 2015 Washington State Fair.
Sharkey’s Fish Fry
- Captain Crunch Breaded Shrimp on a Stick with sweet sriracha sauce
- Lobster Corn Dog with Lemon Aoli
- Lobster French Fries with Chipolte Aoli
The Corn Shack
- Deep-fried corn and fresh corn ears
- Corn fritters
- Warm cornbread with butter and honey
- Corn cobbettes with toppings
- Dippin' Dots Ice Cream
- Roasted corn
- Corn on a stick, battered and fried
- Mexican-style corn - roasted, covered with mayonnaise, cheese and paprika
- Corn hush puppies in a cone with spicy mayo
Bacon, Bacon, Bacon
- Bacon maple bar donut
- Bacon-wrapped hot dog
- The Heart Attack: A 2/3 lb. bacon stuffed burger, inspired by carb-loving guests.
Cotton Candy Stands
- For Seahawks fans, buy blue and green sour apple cotton candy!
Beer Haven™ is a celebration of the small, independent, traditional and innovative culture of American craft brewers. Beer Haven is a one-of-a-kind mobile mega-experience with 60 taps. This giant tap room on wheels features some of the region’s favorite craft beers from local breweries. Guests 21 years and older can sample a myriad of craft brews, and talk shop directly with brewmasters, learning about the brewing and canning process from start to finish.
Location: Blue Gate Plaza
End Zone Sports Bar
- Romulan Ale - In honor of Star Trek: The Exhibition, a feature attraction that this year's Fair, a special Star Trek drink will be served on Saturdays from 3pm - 8pm for Trekkie fans. This refreshing concoction is mixed with Blue Curacao, vodka, triple sec and lemonade. Trek it out!